Our battery storage solution allows business owners to control their energy consumption by shifting loads to avoid peak demand charges as well as having the option of back-up power in the case of power outages.
How it Works
- Electrical energy is stored from the grid during off-peak hours at a lower cost.
- Invertor converts the stored electrical energy to power loads during peak hours to avoid paying higher rates.
- The battery monitor system allows you to track and customize your energy consumption and system performance. This can be controlled at the tip of your fingertips through the Schneider mobile application.
- In the chance of a power outage, energy stored in a battery backed system can be used to power your business through the outage.
- Combined with solar panels, your business has the potential to operate fully off the grid regardless of a power outage.